I am very happy to announce that I was nominated for an Award!
“The Sisterhood of the World”
This is my first one on the Bloggers world! So it is very special.
Lately my blog is growing and I made some great connections with my followers. I always say I love to interact with inspired people. I am happy with this Award to be able to promote and support other great Blogs. It is my pleasure to accept this Award and I would like to give many Thanks to my sweet friend Blogger Moxie Luster for thinking about me with this nomination. She is amazing and has a wonderful Blog with a variety of nice things to read. Please I suggest you all to go to check out her Blog for good reading.
Rules for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:
Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
Answer the 10 questions given to you.
Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
1. Have you ever passed gas in public? No! sorry but I control myself. lol
2. What is your favorite snack food? I love chocolate especially with hazelnuts or almonds.
3. How many people have you gone on dates with? Uh..I don’t remember the number but several nice ones.
4. Name the best and worse thing in a relationship>? Best: enjoy each other and the love you have – Worst: you loose your own space.
5. Favorite animal and why? I love all the animals! Dogs are special they are so loyal! But at this moment I fave our Dutch Rabbit he is amazingly cute and super smart.
6. Would you rather smell the roses or smash the bees? Well…smell the roses.
7. Top 3 favorite musicians? I like…Fall out boy, Sia, U2
8. Star gazing or Mudding or neither? Star gazing
9. Have you ever been fishing and did you like it? Yes! I have been fishing…my dad wanted to teach me when I was 10 years old. I did liked as long I had some good catch!
10. Share a selfie! (I ran out of questions haha) Here it is me…
I am going to link to these 7 terrific ladies Blogs, so make sure to click their links and enjoy the visit!
Shade But No Shade
Just here, right now
A Spirit-Kissed Soul by Tai East
Amaranthine by Joleene Naylor
No one should feel obligated to accept or to link back. I just wanted to share your amazing Blogs with other’s in the Community. Though if you do decide to accept, that’s awesome!
Questions For Those Who Accept:
1. Why do you have a Blog?
2. What inspire you the most?
3. Do you like to create your work on day or night?
4. What is your favourite book? and why?
5. What mood do you have when you create?
6. What is your favourite Color?
7. Do you prefer the Ocean or Mountain?
8. What type of jewelry do you like?
9. Tea or Coffee?
10. What is your dream?
I hope that you have fun answering all the questions as well as nominating others! If you do decided to do this, please link to the post in my comments enjoy and have fun!
You must be logged in to post a comment.