MY VERY FIRST POST – #MYFIRSTPOSTREVISITED
A tag started by a blogger/writer called Sarah Brentyn, asking us to revisit our first ever blog posts! ❤
I have been invited by two of my dearest friends here on the blogosphere my dear blog brother Syl65′ and my dear blog sister Erika Kind they both tagged me for this challenge! I thought that was very kind of them thinking of me and what a great way to look back and see how all this amazing time started. Actually It is almost two years ago that I started blogging, to be precise it was the end of March 2015! Soon this month would be my second Blog Anniversary!!! I remembered that my first post was about my Jewelry, that was one of the reasons my Blog was born, to launch one side of my art, my Jewelry Design Collections! I went to look back and found my very first post written on March 24, 2015 only few words, one of my photos and a shy update announcement! After two years my Blog forged and developed greatly in something complete that reflects what I am. My Blog became also a showroom of all my Art ways, form and expression of my creativity and inspirations. A place of my own that I love so very much, a place where I can share with all of you. A special thanks goes to all my dear followers and friends that supported and encouraged me during these two great years! Thank you!
❤ Here it is my very first Blog Post:
New update “Jewelry Portfolio” is a gallery showcasing my work, I will keep updating!
I am now up working on new designs for my “Among Nature Jewelry Collection” and on some custom orders. Soon my Etsy shop would be open!
Here we come to the rules:
- No cheating. (It must be your first post. Not your second post, not one you love…first post only.)
- Link back to the person who tagged you (thank them if you feel like it or, if not, curse them with a plague of ladybugs).
- Cut and paste your old post into a new post or reblog your own bad self. (Either way is fine but NO editing.)
- Put the hashtag #MyFirstPostRevisited in your title.
ten two twelvefive (5) other bloggers to take up this challenge.
- Notify your tags in the comment section of their blog (don’t just hope they notice a pingback somewhere in their spam).
- Feel free to cut and paste the badge to use in your post.
- Include “the rules” in your post.
Completely silly rules that I’m making up as I type:
- Drink a glass of wine, bottle of beer, cup of coffee, mug of herbal tea or whatever floats your boat after you hit “publish”. (In other words, toast yourself. Go you!)
- Read the post out loud in a Mickey Mouse voice.
Here there are my tag choices:
You are by no mean obligated to participate but if you do would be a fun way to look at your Blog growth and transformation!
Thank you again Syl and Erika for including me in your Tag it was fun to look back to the beginning!
Love you all!
Copyright ©Carolina Russo – yesterdayafter.com